- 2 tbs of Butter of your choice
- 7 cups of Water
- 2 tbs of Salt
- 3 cups of Stovetop stuffing
- 4 cups of Crab meat
- 4 cups of small sized Shrimp
Method of Preparation:
- Mix the shrimp, crab and the stuffing mix together.
- Keep it in a bowl and place it in the refrigerator.
- Put the turkey in the pan. Put the water, salt and butter in the pan with he turkey.
- Place in the oven for 2 and a half hours. Take it out and bast it with more water and the drippings.
- Put back in the oven for another 2 hours.
- Take back out and take your turkey baister and suck about 6 cups of drippings out and place in a bowl.
- Take your turkey stuffing and very slowly mix with the turkey drippings until moistened to your liking.
- Take and place your turkey stuffing in your turkey and finish cooking it until done.
Thanksgiving Day Recipe by Rebecca