Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-20 minutes
- 1/2 cup cream cheese/mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
- 1/ tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 slices Whole Wheat Bread, toasted, if desired
- 4 leaves curly leaf lettuce
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced Turkey Breast
- 1 large apple, cored,cut in 8 rings
Method of Preparation:
For Cheese Spread: In small bowl, mix together cream cheese, mustard, dried cranberries, walnuts and cinnamon.
For sandwiches: Spread each slice of bread with cream cheese spread. Top 4 slices with lettuce leaves, turkey and apple rings. Complete sandwich with remaining bread.