Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking time : 20-30 minutes minutes
- 1 baked thin pizza crust (12 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 cup chopped leftover cooked turkey
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place crust on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with tomatoes, turkey, artichokes, olives and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.